Production of a series of housings – Footbar MétéorPrototech
Prototech Asia has produced a series of 20 housings for the company Footbar, which develops physical activity trackers that are affordable and compatible with competitive football (physical performance of the player during matches and training sessions). This set is composed of 7 parts:
- The upper and lower shells, made of PU similar to ABS with a polished finish, clipped to each other.
- A button, made of PU similar to rubber (45 shore A), allows the device to be operated.
- A glass pane, made from PU similar to MPMA, offers transparency to view an indicator light.
- The box support, made of PU similar to ABS, protects the box inside.
- Two thin bands of PU similar to rubber (45 shore A) are overmolded at the rear of the bracket to hold the box inside the bracket while being sufficiently flexible to be able to remove the box from the bracket as desired.
This project shows Prototech’s ability to create mechanically functional parts while respecting the final appearance of the part. For more information on this connected object related to football, visit https://footbar.com/